We live in a world of constant change. That change is shifting the way businesses compete, reshaping our careers and forcing us to rethink the terms “talent” and “leadership”. Many people in creative fields struggle to manage their careers or effectively help their team members grow theirs because some common “best practices” just don’t fit in our changing world. How do great creative leaders cut through the change and chaos to find opportunities to help their team and company succeed? By finding ways to uncap creativity and execute on opportunities that cultivate their creative leadership. This isn’t easy: Creative people don’t want to be led in the same way as other employees. Find out how to deal with the growing need for creative leadership and how you can create the right environment for those skill sets to thrive.
In this talk we will find out:
- Why your talent is never enough when it comes to growing your career
- Why being great at what you do may hinder the growth for your team
- Creating an environment that allows creativity to thrive
- The new three Rs and how they affect your company’s creativity quotient
- How you can help creative employees increase their talent+ potential
Kelsey Ruger, Chief Experience Officer, Knomatic